The Rants & Raves of My Mind

I have decided that not only must my friends listen to my insessive ranting and raving about my disturbing life but so must everyone else that can access this blog. I will only give you one fair warning that I do have alot of Ranting to do.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Trauma of my poor car


My Poor Baby car was forced into prision, alone with countless other vehicles, by a neanderthal. It was touch, violated and abused by those who took it into custody. What a pervesion was done to my car. It was the first time that it had been forciablly taken away not allowed to see its home, unsure when it would ever see familiar faces again. Who knows what those other vehicles iniciation requirements were for my poor car. Violation, thiefery, assult, who can tell. Will my car come out with trauma in need of years of psychotherapy? Will it crindge everytime it sees a stranger? Is it marked for life and an easy target?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter