The Rants & Raves of My Mind

I have decided that not only must my friends listen to my insessive ranting and raving about my disturbing life but so must everyone else that can access this blog. I will only give you one fair warning that I do have alot of Ranting to do.

Monday, March 20, 2006

My so called Life

So I am getting much better and I only have a sniffly nose and some occasional sneezing oh and annoying cough. Anyways.....

I am planning to go to the Skaha Bluffs at the end of august. its kinda expensive with 2 people but totally worth it. Stan and I are thinking about taking the 4 Day Rock climbing course. Its like almost 600.00 each but wow is it going to be worth it. They teach you everything you have ever wanted to know about rock climbing even rock climbing rescue how sweet is that.

It is suppose to be BC's best rock Climing Bluffs according to Beautiful British Columbia Magazine. I went on line to the Skaha Adventures website and the pictures are just awsome.

I hope Dez can come with us but if not I will miss her. I will take lots of pictures while I am in Ontario & Pentiction. Do you realize I have mever been to the okanagan. The fathest I have been down in that corner is Kamloops.

Anyways I am so annoyed I am trying to save money for my trip and my boss forgot to pay me for 13 hours of work and 2 hours of over time. So I still have only $250 saved for my trip. So not cool. AGH!!!!! anyways I will get it on my next cheque but thats not the point. I had a PLAN and now its gone all wonky. Here is another pic of the skaha bluffs.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter