The Rants & Raves of My Mind

I have decided that not only must my friends listen to my insessive ranting and raving about my disturbing life but so must everyone else that can access this blog. I will only give you one fair warning that I do have alot of Ranting to do.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Individuals I Know


God I am SO Fucking sick of over sensitive drunk Assholes who even when you are defending them think you are insulting them. I am Fucking sick of it. I am SO fucking mad that this person or persons should be god damm thankful that their not drinking & eating out of a straw because one more fucking word and they would of been lying on the floor.

So help me god I will Pound these persons into the ground next time they have a stupid fucking hissy fit. AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Death to Fucking Hissy fitting Asshole AAAAGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No I promise I am perfectly insane, no thats not right uhmmm lets try that again I am perfectly Insane, no no no I mean Sane thats right Sane!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter