The Rants & Raves of My Mind

I have decided that not only must my friends listen to my insessive ranting and raving about my disturbing life but so must everyone else that can access this blog. I will only give you one fair warning that I do have alot of Ranting to do.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cough, Achoo, Sniff, Hack


Ok well I have been pretty much dying since I wrote the last week and sorry Dez no such luck on the healthy upswing.

So since then my store opened a new section which caused me 2 weeks of sheer horrible stress like 47 hour in 1 week horrible and then to top it off the idiot construction workers who were here one of them had a cold. Ack OMG can I ever stay away from sick people.

Well anyways the department was tarped off from the rest of the store which made it like 10 degrees hotter in there (perfect virus breeding ground) and Mr. sniffles working usually only like 6-10 feet from me at any given day gives me his FREAKING cold. (oh ya and by the way I made the mistake of telling them I was from Ontario, Then they really started to talk to me) so yep I got sick again! So then they left and on monday I had a start of a sinus cold, God Taylor should DIE!(Mr. Sniffles) So now it is 1 week and 1 day and Im finally getting over it and in the mean time I have had loads of test and 2 Midterms which I am sure I failed.

So I have come to the conclusion that I am not going to take that math course in the summer and I am going to go to Ontario to visit my family for 2 weeks to get away from school, work and & stress.

(Picture is of London Ontario, where I am going, my Home Town)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter