The Rants & Raves of My Mind

I have decided that not only must my friends listen to my insessive ranting and raving about my disturbing life but so must everyone else that can access this blog. I will only give you one fair warning that I do have alot of Ranting to do.

Friday, February 10, 2006

I want a refund!



Ok so I have totally decided that like a car my body is a lemon and I should be allowed to return it on the basis of a manufacture defect.

It sucks I have been to the walk-in clinic once, the hospital twice, and my family doctor twice. Now here is the bad part. This was all in less than a 3 week span.

OMG WTF

AAARRRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

And you know what that is not even the best part in total in that 3 week span I have had a total of 5 prescriptions and 1 over the counter medication. 2 of those alone cost just under $70.00. Thank god for my 100% Prescription coverage at my work (I do have to pay first, send in the forms, and then wait for the money but at least I get it back) It still hurts my pocket book.


My kidneys now feel like I have been punched several times. I feel uncomfortable all the time now. Any ways the pills I have to take are HUGE! The ones in the picture are not the right dosage I am taking 1000mg.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer Counter